Insurance rates in Miami can get expensive especially if you are considered high risk. Here at Staybull we specialize in insuring high risk individuals with a bad driving record. We also have insurance available for individuals that have two prior PIP claims. We are an independent agency that writes insurance for many major Florida insurance carriers like Progressive, Foremost, Infinity, Dairyland and Gainsco. Our agency has many options available for individuals in the Miami area. We have five locations throughout that state and service the entire state of Florida. We can provide you with a policy no matter where you live in the state via the internet. We use the latest technology to service our clients and you can request a quote and purchase your insurance from any computer or smartphone. If you think you are high risk and would like a quote for your insurance, please feel free to give us a call.
High risk auto insurance FAQs
How much does insurance cost in Miami if I have a bad driving record? Insurance rates can be expensive in Miami if you are considered high risk. Insurance rates are determined by many factors and cannot be generated without requesting a quote. The rate will depend a lot on how many tickets and accidents are on your driving record.
It is possible to find insurance if I have two PIP claims on my record? In most cases we are able to provide insurance to individuals that have one or more PIP claims in the past three years.
How long do violations stay on my driving record in Florida? Tickets and accidents will stay on your driving record for a minimum of three years. Some insurance companies do look at your driving record for the past five years.
How can I have violations removed from my driving record? In some cases you can elect to take driving school to have violations removed from your record. You would need to contact your local DMV to find out if you are eligible for driving school. They will also provide you with a list of schools in your area.
Why choose Staybull for your auto insurance?
- Statewide coverage – We have five locations throughout the State of Florida and can provide you a policy no matter where you live via the internet.
- Customer service – Our agency prides itself on trying to provide the best customer service in the industry. We automatically re-quote your insurance every six months to try to find you a better rate. We understand that keeping you happy is important to our business.
- Experience – We specialize in insuring high risk individuals and have helped thousands of people across the state. Agency staff are well training on serving high risk clients and will try to find you the best rate possible.
- Florida owned and operated – When you call our office, you can be sure that you are speaking to someone in Florida.
- Our carriers – We only write insurance with major companies like Progressive, Foremost, Dairyland, Infinity and Gainsco.